At the conferece, all healty and safety measures will be followed to ensure the safety of participants!
- Only people who have been vaccinated, recovered from COVID-19, or who present a negative test result can take part in the conference. On-site rapid testing will NOT be available. Please have your certificate ready for checking at the registration desk.
- For unvaccinated, a rapid antigen test can be taken up to 48 hours in advance or a PCR test up to 72 hours in advance to participate in an event or activity. The test must be performed by a healthcare provider. To participate in an event or activity, the test result must be negative. Please have your certificate ready for checking at the registration desk.
- The easiest way to prove infection safety is with an EU Digital COVID Certificate.
- Masks need to be worn in public places where the Covid Certificate is not checked, incl. restaurants, shopping centres etc.
- Travellers who arrive in Estonia by plane must complete the cross-border traveller’s declaration form and be prepared to present the form upon boarding the plane.
- Participants will receive an information letter with updates if there are any new restrictions
Below you can find information about various categories:
Hotline: Call the local Coronavirus crisis hotline at (+372) 600 1247.
Coronavirus crisis information website: read more here.
Health Board information page: read more here.
Travelling and the cross-border traveller's declaration: read more here and here.
EU Digital COVID Certificate: read more here.
Entry requirements for the conference: read more here.